It you have a little genius at home and no idea what to get him for Christmas, take a look at our selection of Best Christmas Gifts for a little genius.
Best Christmas gifts
This is the perfect first microscope for a little genius! It’s great for introducing scientific observation.
It features a dial children can turn to listen to fun facts about what they are seeing on the 12 prepared slides of common insects.
It is amazing because it challenges children to remember what they have learned in an electronic quiz game
One of the best Christmas gifts for a little genius!
- Create ramps, funnels, chutes and crazy contraptions like the “Black Hole” or the “Bounce Plate”.
- No Glue, no connectors – just loads of constructive fun.
- Includes 200 identical wooden planks, 2 specially designed light weight balls for maximum action.
- It also includes an 18 page idea book with project photos and quick start instructions.
- One of the best Christmas gifts for ages 7 and up.
- Portable handheld gaming system lets kids enjoy learning on the go.
- Touch screen technology introduces kids to a new way to play and follows the hottest trend in gaming today.
- Slide-out QWERTY keyboard adds a stylish touch and gives kids a chance to familiarize themselves with a keyboard layout.
- It includes a wide range of LEGO bricks in 35 different colors; Features 18 tires and 18 wheel rims.
- Special pieces also include a green 8cm x 16cm baseplate, window with frame and 3 sets of eyes.
- Special pieces encourage imaginative building.
- Open up different compartments in the rocket.
- It has interesting lights and sounds.
- Great for encouraging early speaking skills and inspires the imagination.
- Helps develop hand-to-eye coordination skills and motor skills.
- It’s developed for ages 18 months and up.
- Best Christmas gifts!
- Use the re-useable bag for storage and set up your own science lab.
- Become a master mixologist.
- Learn about chemistry, physics, biology, magnets and more!
- It’s a perfect present for ages 8-up.
- It includes Book, Programming Arduino: Getting Started With Sketches.
- Includes components for 15 projects.
- Includes a total of over 200 electronic parts and components.
The New Children’s Encyclopedia is created and verified by a board of experts to ensure the utmost, objective accuracy. Hundreds of accessible and fun, flashcard-style facts provide key information making it easy to learn about animals, famous historical figures, planets, climate change, and more.
With stunning photography and innovative graphics, The New Children’s Encyclopedia is an unparalleled, irreplaceable family reference book that will engage children’s natural curiosity about the world around them.
- Great for learning.
- Introduces students to the scientific concepts associated with gears
- Builds 7 fully-functioning replicas of real-world machines, one at a time.
- Includes 198 K’NEX pieces.
- Building instructions and comprehensive teacher’s guide CD included.
- For 3rd through 5th grade classrooms.
- 20 piece kit allows your young scientist to explore and learn the basics of science from chemical reactions to the use of science tools.
- Represents STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) principles – open ended toys to construct, engineer, explorer and experiment.
- Chemicals Included: Red cabbage powder, citric acid, baking soda, 3 color tablets, crosslinked polyacrylate copolymer, vegetable oil, corn starch.
Best Christmas gifts ever!