Do you like reading quotes? I do! Some of them are so powerful. When I read them, I immediately feel like changing the world… or myself. So, when I accidentally stumbled upon on Have Quotes website, I decided to do a post about my favorite quotes for parents that I believe everyone should know and also teach their kids.
10 Best Quotes For Parents That You Will Want To Teach Your Kids
1. Always do your best. What you plant now you will harvest later.
2. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
3. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
4. Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
5. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.
6. It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
7. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship don’t ask what seat! Just get on!
8. If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them and half as much money.
9. The optimist sees opportunity in every danger, the pessimist sees danger in every opportunity.
10. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.
These are one of the best quotes for parents that I believe everyone should know. Print them out and put them on the fridge or your bathroom mirror. I believe that powerful quotes can help us grow as persons. They can inspire us, and sometimes, all we need is a little bit of inspiration. Don’t you agree?
What is your favorite quote? Feel free to share it with me in the comments section. I would love to hear some new ones!
My favorite is the twice as much time and half as much money. We’ve been trying to focus on gifts for our kids that facilitate time with us, and are sometimes as simple as a gift certificate for a day out with mom or dad. They are my kids’ favorite gifts.
These are wonderful! I’m sharing this post on Facebook. Very inspiring.
Beautiful quotes, I like the one talking about giving . Thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop pinning and tweeting.
[…] Check out our previous blog post about quotes – Best quotes for parents you should teach your kids. […]