If you have a crafty kid, then you have plenty of possibilities to buy him or her an amazing Christmas gift. Here are some of our favorite things that we would buy to a crafty kid.
Best Christmas gifts for a crafty kid
- 6,000 Beads
- Pegboards included are small square, small circle, small hexagon, small star, and small heart.
- ironing paper
- For ages 5 and up
Make something new every day of the year! Craft-a-Day offers daily inspiration along with weekly themes to kick-start your creativity. Make magnets, cupcake toppers, garlands, cards, wall art, finger puppets, and more! With 52 different themes, from rainbows and snowmen to ladybugs and groundhogs, you’ll find fun and cuteness on every page. This is not just perfect for a crafty kid, I want it too 🙂
Stamp and sketch to your heart’s content with this cheerfully themed collection. When inspiration hits, this simple stamp and pencil set lets budding artists make countless colorful creations. Friendship-themed images include a butterfly, rainbow, teddy bear, various hearts and flowers, and a bouquet of balloons. The set includes five colored pencils for sketching, scribbling, or coloring in the details, and two large pads of washable ink–a blessing for parents of the crafty kid.
- 30+ piece set includes inflatable pedicure pool, battery operated nail dryer, satin eye mask, pedicure slippers and toe separators
- Also includes nail file, buffer, 4 bottles of nail polish, 1 bottle of glitter polish, 6 sets of printed press-on nails, stick-on nail art, nail stand, cotton balls and satin spa bag to hold all of your crafty kid supplies
- Features large work surface with molded-in compartments and hinged dry-erase writing surface that wipes clean easily and opensto storage area underneath
- Item includes one New Traditions Chair
- Includes a push-button light, and its raised shelf keeps art supplies organized
- Its four large bins hold art supplies within easy reach
- 79 piece deluxe art set including art supplies for drawing, painting and more!
- Includes color pencils, oil pastels, watercolor cakes, paintbrushes, pencils, and accessories
- Provides an artist with a wide range of quality materials in a handsome wood case with silver metal carry handle
- Supplies are stored inside the case to keep them organized and case opens flat for easy access
- Take pride in building and decorating your very own catapult!
- Grab partner to set up strategic battles against each other.
- Versatile kit that’s great for fun indoors and out.
- Great gift idea for birthdays, parties, after school fun, summer projects and holidays.
- Easy-to-follow instructions making assembly simple.
- Bigger Sticky Mosaic foam tiles are easier for little ones to handle
- Decorate-by-number concept helps reinforce number and color recognition skills
- Includes over 1000 colorful sticky foam pieces, 3 shapes in 7 colors, 5 fun designs and 5 wall hangers
- Great for play dates and birthday parties
- Learn to cut and craft
- Just follow the dotted line
- Cut circles and spirals or snip a strip
- Includes easy squeeze scissors, glue stick, 8 illustrated cutting activities, practice sheet and over 300 stickers
- Recommended for children 4 years of age and older
Introduce woodworking to your child. In this book, any child can discover the fun of woodworking while building self confidence, developing a can do attitude, and establishing hand tool skills that will last a lifetime. Featuring 10 enjoyable projects requiring only ordinary lumber and readily available supplies, new woodworkers find everything they need to successfully complete each project, including a list of tools and safety equipment, a materials list, clear drawings and patterns, cutting diagrams, and step by step photos and easy to follow, skill building instructions.
These are amazing gifts for a crafty kid, what are your favorites?